The pay of tech companies like Apple is a matter of curiosity. Here are the salaries Apple pays its employees…
There are quite a lot of business divisions in technology companies. Each department has its own salary scale. The salaries of people working in these fields are often a matter of curiosity. In this content, we have indicated how much Apple employees are paid.
Apple employees’ paychecks
Applehas 14 departments within the company. Wages change in each city. However, we have generally discussed the salaries paid. On average, Apple pays all its employees $143,362 annually. The salaries of all the departments below were discussed on an annual basis.
There are a total of 5 departments in the sales department. The average annual salary of this department is $209,823.
- Sales director: $191,000
- Sales manager: $151,388
- Sales engineer: $127,650
- Salesperson: $129,750
- Sales assistant: $35,000
Applehas placed six sections for its product division. The average annual salary here stands at $230,394.
- Product director: $233,737
- Group product manager: $240,433
- Senior product manager: $185,000
- Senior product marketing manager: $240,000
- Product manager: $163,667
- Rookie product manager: $110,950
There are 16 departments in the engineering department. The average annual salary paid to this department is $177,121.
- Engineering director: $301,000
- Group engineering manager: $250,000
- Chief engineer: $220,438
- Engineering manager: $207,900
- Architect: $289,250
- Data scientist: $154,671
- Senior developer: $209,661
- DevOps: $151,550
- Developer: $131,221
- Mobile developer: $112,000
- Project manager – Technology – $155,409
- Quality and assurance manager: $200,000
- Senior quality and assurance: $137,000
- Automation engineer: $153,334
- Quality and assurance: $114,700
- Rookie developer: $127,250
It has 13 departments within its marketing department. The average annual salary this department receives is $128,398.
- Marketing director: $210,000
- Global marketing manager: $137,500
- Senior marketing manager: $160,000
- Marketing manager: $255,000
- Brand manager: $133,884
- Content strategist: $125,573
- SEM manager: $94,155
- Social media manager: $80,789
- Marketing operations: $116,456
- SEO expert: $76,609
- Content manager: $96,341
- Data analyst: $105,633
- Editor: $57,000
The executive department consists of 2 parts. The current department’s average annual salary is $89,543.
- Management assistant: $123,000
- Executive assistant: 76. $161