New information has come in about Dying Light 2, which will be released next month. Accordingly, it will take 500 hours to finish the game completely.
Dying Light 2 will make you happy with gameplay time
Techland shared a new story on Dying Light’s official Twitter account, noting that the sequel to the first-person zombie action survival horror game, released in 2015, ‘will take as long as walking from Warsaw to Madrid’. For those wondering, this walk takes about 534 hours. After this news, which caused an explosion on the Internet, new information was shared.
Techland also explained that the game’s main story and side stories can be finished in a total of 100 hours, and that 500 hours of barem is valid for finishing all missions and endings in the game, exploring everything on the map one by one, and turning on all achievements, and that the game will not be in a position to spend enough time to get to the level of boredom.
Dying Light 2 minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 8 GB OF RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage: 60 GB of available space.
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 10
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory: 16 GB OF RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage: 60 GB of available space