Full details of the system requirements of dying light 2, which has been highly anticipated for a long time, have been shared.
We’ve been in the last two months for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, an action and role-playing game developed by Techland for about 4 years. Official system requirements have been announced for the sequel to Dying Light, released in 2015. The gamewill be officially released on February 4, 2022.
Dying Light 2 wants a humble system
The release date for Dying Light 2, first announced in 2018 and previously delayed twice, is approaching. On February 4, 2022, system requirements were announced for the production, which will be released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5,Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
The system requirements of Dying Light 2, which offers online co-op support for up to 2 to 4 people and will be shaped by the decisions made in the gaming world, seem to make those waiting for the game happy.
He specifically wants the GTX 1050 Ti and AMD RX 560 graphics cards, which were released 4 years ago and are now considered entry-level on the market. You also need the RTX 2060 or its equivalent graphics card to play the game in the highest resolution and Ultra settings.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 8 GB OF RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage: 60 GB of available space.
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 10
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory: 16 GB OF RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage: 60 GB of available space